Code of Conduct
International Precision Components Corporation is committed to:
- Communicate honestly at all times
- Respect other views and opinions
- Act in a responsible manner
- Be accountable for all actions
- Continuously improve safety precautions
- Honestly record books and statements
- Follow all applicable laws and regulations
- Environmentally responsible
IPCC Mission Statement
To achieve profitable growth by focusing our efforts on providing high quality products combined with excellent customer service, to an always expanding group of financially successful customers. We will achieve our mission by dedicating ourselves to the following beliefs and values:
- We recognize the importance of our customers to our success, and will work diligently to understand their needs and respond to their requests.
- We understand that continuous improvement through innovation and resourcefulness is expected from each of us as we perform our daily duties.
- We appreciate the effort that it takes from all involved to build a profitable company and commit ourselves to identify inefficiencies and control wasteful spending so that our financial resources can be used strategically and effectively.
- We believe that our employees are a key component of both our short and long term success as a company
- We will strive to develop a work environment that promotes teamwork as the primary driver in our problem solving methods, everyday activities and in the attainment of our goals.
- We will work to insure that our relationships with our customers, suppliers and peers be built on trust and respect, and be mutually beneficial to all parties.
- We will communicate honestly at all times, and be receptive to the views and ideas of others.
- The pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our corporate lives will be the guiding force in all that we do, from our daily responsibilities to the establishment and achievement of our long term goals.