(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
International Precision Components Corporation is a world leader in manufacturing of custom industrial packaging solutions. Our state-of-the-art engineering center and tool room brings your application from concept, to mold, to final product. Rapid engineering with FMEA analysis provides the manufacturing group with necessary information for your custom part.
Over sixty-five presses provide the production capacity for the most demanding of applications. Our 2000-ton Demag Caliber presses have a barrel capacity of 1030 ounces, among the largest in North America. Our high-speed Demag El-Exis presses utilize a unique gas manifold system to inject material at twice the normal rate. All IPCC machines are equipped with a detailed process monitoring system, assuring our customers of the highest quality control standards and lowest manufacturing costs.
Automation at IPCC works hand-in-hand with the injection-molding machine. Direct interface (machine to robot) allows synchronous operation, allowing the robot to start a cycle while the molding cycle is ending. IPCC uses the latest generation of Kuka KR-30 six axis robots. The KR-30 is capable of handling parts over sixty pounds, yet moving at a rate greater than 2 meters per second.
- Five manufacturing & Assembly Plants located in Lake Forest, IL (300,000 TOTAL SQUARE FEET)
- 250 Employees
- In-house mold manufacturing & maintenance
- Full service tool repair shop
- 80 operational molding machines ranging in tonnage from 55 tons through 1760 tons
- In-house warehousing and distribution
- 12 custom molder locations throughout North America
- Automatic Part Removal to be more cost effective
- 17 Silos to hold material in bulk and be more cost effective